There’s really no better way to protect your vacation investment than by purchasing travel insurance. With the possibility of cancellations, flight delays, lost luggage or passports, medical emergencies and any other unexpected incident, travel insurance can provide the reassurance and peace of mind that you need.
TravelSafe Insurance is one the industry’s leading travel insurance suppliers that can offer you numerous benefits that can help your vacation experience stay positive, even if something unexpected occurs. Remember, without the purchase of travel insurance, you could lose up to the full cost of your trip! Below are some benefits that TravelSafe Insurance can provide you.
Cancel For Any Reason Benefit – We will reimburse You for 75% of Your prepaid, forfeited, nonrefundable expenses for Travel Arrangements provided:
- Your payment for this plan is received within 15 days of Your initial deposit/payment for Your Trip
- You insure 100% of all prepaid Travel Arrangements that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions by the Travel Supplier (including any subsequent arrangements added to your Trip within 15 days of payment for the subsequent arrangements) and
- You cancel Your Trip two (2) days or more before Your Scheduled Departure Date.
Trip Interruption and Travel Delay benefits
- Excellent coverage for flight delays due to weather and mechanical problems with an aircraft
- Reimbursements for any additional travel expense incurred due to flight delays (missed days on cruises or tours and reasonable expenses for hotel and meals) up to the maximum benefit amount.
Baggage Delay benefits
- Includes reimbursements of up to $500 for the incidentals you need to get before your luggage is returned to you
24 Hour Business and Concierge Services
- Reservation for transportation services
- Reservations and recommendations for local restaurants and golf courses
One Call Worldwide Travel Services Network
- 24/7 worldwide service for a huge variety of issues (emergency medical evacuation, lost or stolen passports, tracking the return of lost luggage and more)
24/7 Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service
- Up to $100,00 in Medical Expenses benefits
- References to English-speaking physicians or hospitals that provide Western-standard medical care
- Arrangements for family visits if you are hospitalized for a lengthy stay
- Medical — up to $1 million
- Non-medical — up to $25,000
Coverage for Mental, Nervous or Physiological Disorders
Exclusive Hurricane Warning benefits
New Group Plans for Students & Adults
Travel insurance can minimize the considerable financial risks of traveling: accidents, illness, missed flights, canceled tours, lost baggage, theft, terrorism, travel-company bankruptcies, emergency evacuation, and getting your body home if you die. Each traveler’s potential loss varies, depending on how much of your trip is prepaid, the refund-ability of the air ticket you purchased, your state of health, the value of your luggage, where you’re traveling, the financial health of your tour company and airline, and what coverage you already have (through your medical insurance, homeowners or renters insurance, and/or credit card).
For some travelers, insurance is a good deal; for others, it’s not. What are the chances you’ll need it? How willing are you to take risks? How much is peace of mind worth to you? Take these considerations into account, understand your options, and make an informed decision for your trip. There’s really no better way to protect your vacation investment than by purchasing travel insurance. We highly advise all travelers to consider purchasing travel insurance. Below are three of the best travel insurance companies in the business:
Preferred Travel Insurance Providers:
Allianz Travel Insurance – With offices in 34 countries, Allianz Global Assistance USA insures 16 million customers annually, providing travel insurance coverage for pre-paid, non-refundable trip expenses, reimbursements for covered trip cancellations and unexpected travel delay expenses, as well as emergency medical and dental treatment, emergency medical transportation, baggage delay, baggage loss and more.
TraveSafe Insurance – Since 1971, TravelSafe has been an industry leader in travel insurance products through innovation, experience and excellent customer service. They market and administer the most comprehensive policies available in the industry and are leading the way in developing new solutions for the insurance needs of individuals and families throughout the United States and Canada. Whether you are traveling close to home or around the world, TravelSafe will provide the security and peace of mind you need to enjoy your trip!
Travel Insured – Founded in 1994, Travel Insured International is one of the leading travel insurance providers, offering the highest quality worldwide travel insurance protection for over 20 years. Located in Glastonbury, Connecticut, the company offers an array of travel insurance protection benefits including Emergency Assistance and Evacuation, Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Protection, Medical Insurance, Baggage Insurance, Airline Ticket Protection, and more.
Travel Insured maintains relationships with specialty travel providers and tour operators, as well as provides 24/7 insurance assistance that allows you to travel relaxed, travel secure, and travel insured.